Georgia’s Lake Country offers unparalleled quality of life for people who value clean air and water, an uncrowded and unhurried lifestyle, and a bit of elbow room.
You’ll find a vibrant and diverse horse community here with about 1 in 10 Georgia horses living in Madison and the surrounding area. Whether you have show horses, breed, or just ride trails, you’ll be among friends if you choose this area for your next farm.
Another emerging trend in Georgia’s Lake Country is the growth of sustainable farming – we now enjoy slow-pasteurized milk, hand-crafted cheese, pastured chicken, beef, pork, and lamb, plus an ever-changing assortment of fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs. Many of the farms sell to Atlanta’s finest restaurants – but there’s usually enough to share with locals. If you’re thinking that farm life is for you – why not join our active community of small sustainable farms?
And you can’t talk about the Lake Country without raving about our beautiful lakes – Lakes Oconee and Sinclair are managed by Georgia Power, and feature pristine shoreline, clean water, and stable lake levels. I love helping people discover their favorite lakefront neighborhoods.
I retired to the Lake Country in 2005. After 25 years travelling the globe as a home furnishings executive, I was ready to unwind. Now I spend time working to support my local community, and helping other folks make the switch – some call me a “rural lifestyle consultant”.
Whether you are buying or selling, you deserve a fulltime Realtor who gets results:
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2011-2014
- 2015 President, Lake Country Board of Realtors
- 2010 Realtor of the Year – Lake Country Board of Realtors
- Lake Country Board of Realtors 2005-20014 Million Dollar Club (Active Life Member)
- Prudential Real Estate 2005/2008 Honor Society – top 20% worldwide
- Prudential Real Estate 2006 Leading Edge Society – top 9% worldwide
- Prudential Real Estate 2007 President’s Circle – top 5% worldwide
Specialties: Land Lots, Historic Properties, Acreage and Farm